From start to finish, this 2-ingredient pizza dough recipe is ready in 30 minutes or less! You'll love how easy it is to make your own pizza dough at home with just two simple ingredients. Plus, this recipe is perfectly customizable - you can add your favorite herbs and spices to the dough to give it a unique flavor.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Optional toppings and spices (such as Italian seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes)
- In a mixing bowl, combine self-rising flour and Greek yogurt until a dough forms.
- Sprinkle in any optional toppings or spices to the dough and knead for 1-2 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and transfer to a greased baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Top with your favorite toppings and bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy your homemade, 2-ingredient pizza dough!
Bonus tip: If you don't have self-rising flour on hand, you can use 1 cup all-purpose flour and 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder in its place.
You can also try using plain Greek yogurt instead of nonfat for a richer dough texture. Experiment with different types of toppings and spices to make each pizza unique and personalized.
Want to know what is the best flour for pizza? Check out our guide here!