Looking to add a little something extra to your morning coffee? Why not try making caramel syrup at home! With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your very own delicious caramel syrup that will take your coffee to the next level. Keep reading to find out how!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and cream of tartar. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and continue cooking until it turns a deep amber color. Remove from the heat and carefully add the heavy cream (be careful, as the mixture will foam up). Stir until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir until smooth. Allow the syrup to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
That's all there is to it! With just a few simple ingredients and some easy-to-follow instructions, you can have homemade caramel syrup that will take your coffee game to new heights. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
Want to know what are the best coffee syrups ? Check out our guide here!